Fees & EARNIngs
Rates valid for 2020 start dates.
The Registration Fee is to be paid at the time of the application submission. No work will be undertaken until the application is complete and the registration fee paid in full.
Tuition – choose between the two convenient ways below
Prepay in full using a credit card or PayPal and benefit of the lowest price available.
Pay in 6 monthly installments and enroll in one module every month. This is a flexible plan that allows payment to be made over 6 months rather than paying in full at the time of the registration. We don’t require any credit checks.
1. Schooling and affiliated services
• Online Curriculum tuition
• Orientation Session
• Course materials in electronic format
• Academic assistance and mentoring
• Career coaching, mentoring and industry guest speakers
• Immigration assistance services
• Accommodation assistance
2. Placement and all J-1 visa sponsorship
There are a multitude of services and monitoring which Odyssey as your program sponsor must provide to you in order to remain compliant with the regulations of the J-1 program and to ensure your health, safety and welfare during your time in the United States. Here is a breakdown of where your fees go:
• MSI placement and host company monitoring services
• Gathering, reviewing and processing all of your registration documents.
• Generating a tailored training and internship placement plan (DS-7002) for your specific program.
• Producing and sending your DS-2019 document (required to apply for the J-1 Visa)
• Medical insurance for the duration of your program.
• Detailed pre-departure orientation.
• Comprehensive handbooks, guides and resources to facilitate the arrival and orientation process.
• 24 hour/7 days a week support from Odyssey staff.
• Constant monitoring, evaluating and follow-ups during your program.
Fees above do not include
• International or domestic travel
• Accommodation in New York
• Immigration (SEVIS fee, visa application fee etc)
You can expect to earn $23,000 - 28,000/year ( $12-15/hour, which will be written in your training plan). You should receive a guaranteed stipend at the rate listed on your DS-7002 Training Plan. All interns and trainees should receive at least 32 hours per week at the rate listed. Most companies issue stipend check bi-weekly (every two weeks).